YouTube is a worldwide web-based video sharing and online entertainment stage settled in San Bruno, California. It was sent off on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is claimed by Google, and is the second most visited site, after Google Search.
How to create a YouTube channel
- Go to YouTube.com and click ‘sign’ in the upper right corner of the page Then, at that point, sign in utilizing the Google account you’d like your channel to be related with:
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your profile symbol and afterward click “Make a channel.”
- Then, you’ll have the choice to make an individual channel or a make a channel utilizing a business or other name. For this model, we’ll pick the “Utilization custom name” choice, which is suggested for private companies and brands:
After this step, you’ll get the opportunity to additionally modify your channel. You’ll see choices for:
- Transferring a profile picture.
- Adding a portrayal of your channel.
- Adding connections to your destinations – this can incorporate custom connects to a site or blog as well as friendly connects to Instagram or Twitter.
Congratulations! You’ve just created a new YouTube channel! 🎉
Mail Us for Free Youtube 3 Day Crash Course at email@example.com